Props to my dad for the table decorations! He goes all out at Christmas time :)





As a good hispanic tradition we celebrated Christmas dinner on the 24th, so technically Christmas eve. Mia was so good and made Christmas such a fun time, even though she had no idea what was going on and what all the commotion was about. Next year I have to vow to take more photos because watching her open presents was the funniest thing in the world. After a few presents she then tried to pull the wrapping paper off and I got all excited until she decided to put it in her mouth... lol. Oh this girl. She made Christmas much more fun.

I hope you and your family had an amazing time as well. :)

1 comment

  1. Oh my goodness that set up looks like it's straight out of a magazine *gasp* also how cute is Mia!!! I love her little red get up :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete

Disclosure

You may use the content you find on this website as long as the content used is linked back to the original post.