Shirt: American Eagle Jeans: Forever21 (similar) Shoes: Nike (similar) Photos: Simplylively

I'd never had so much fun in a photo shoot like this one. As soon as Yesi and I started the shoot there were 90's references and Spice Girls' songs playing in our heads. And even some shots, not picked, that have me trying to do a sporty spice kick that failed miserably. Haha. Oh the 90's. I was born in 1990. So I grew up in the thick of it. I remember my sister buying the Spice Girls recorder tape that we would rewind over and over to hear the same and only song we knew "Sooooo.... tell me what I want what I really really want"
Oh those are some good memories. It's true when they say there is nothing new under the sun, because as soon as chokers made their way back to fashion runways everywhere I've been the happiest girl alive reliving my childhood memories and trying on choker after choker in every store i go to. I was obsessed with them then and I am still obsessed now.

What are some of your favorite 90's pieces that are coming back?





3 comments

  1. Oh, the 90's!! I was born in 83' & my teenage years in the 90's were the absolute best. Love the Jeans!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They've ripped a ton more since I got them, but I've loved the look it gives them now. :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I love this - also a fan of the 90s!! Nostalgia gets me deep and your outfit brings it all back :)

    ReplyDelete

Disclosure

You may use the content you find on this website as long as the content used is linked back to the original post.