When I was pregnant I learned about baby wearing so from the minute I had my baby I knew I wanted to try it out. But I didn't know where to start, so like a lot of people I bought a Moby Wrap, however, with the hot weather in Florida and the thick material of the wrap I knew there had to be something better out there, and that is when I found out about The Happy Wrap, and I became obsessed with baby wearing, I fell involve with the soft fabric perfect for hot weather and sturdy enough to carry my now 6 month old. So since I know not everyone knows how to baby wear I decided to make this video. :) I hope you like it.


As far as my experience baby wearing I found it really easy to do and to get used to, plus my baby loves it too which makes it easy to love. There are a lot of other baby wearing carriers which I want to try and hopefully share more with you. I also have tried an Ergo carrier, however it puts way too much pressure in my lower abdomen for my c-section scar, so I haven't been a fan of it. For now the wrap has been my favorite. Let me know if there's a carrier you love and why.

4 comments

  1. Ahh you and Mia are so cute! I love seeing Mum's wearing their babies with these cute wraps or carriers and I think your video is perfect at explaining/showing the process!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, baby wearing it's just so much fun. I personally love it.

      Delete
  2. yay super good video Juli! I wasn't a fan of the moby wrap either. I will have to try this on next time around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way, I had a Moby as my first wrap but I felt like with the Florida weather it was just too hot to wear out. So I was really happy with the fabric of the Happy Wrap.

      Delete

Disclosure

You may use the content you find on this website as long as the content used is linked back to the original post.