Photos by: The Entrance Collective.

The minute I received these photos I knew these were going to be some of my favorites for a long time. I wanted both my husband and I to be photographed in our home, living how we live. I could've staged and gone outside and wait for the sun to be perfect, but for this shoot I knew I wanted something different. I wanted these photos to show our daughter how we are and what we were like when I was expecting her.

I know our lives will change once she gets here and I hope to capture that family dynamic at some point too. But for now it's just us at home sharing our lives together ready for our new season in life to start. I know I don't usually share photos with my husband, it's a decision that we both had made when I started my blog, but for this occasion I thought it would only be appropriate to have him in the photos. He is my rock, my best friend, my accomplice, my business partner, and my love. I couldn't imagine a life without him and I cannot wait to see him in a new adventure as a father. He loves this little girl already and I know he will be a great father.

Again, thank you for allowing me to share my life with you. And thank you to Ali & Nate from The Entrance Collective for capturing us the only way you could.

Dress: Forever 21 // Flower Crown: Misssteviemarie

8 comments

  1. these pictures are simply beautiful, Juli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And that means a lot coming from you. I love your photography. <3

      Delete
  2. They turned out beautiful Juli! xoxo Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissy! They were really simple but I think they captured us so in our element. I loved them.

      Delete
  3. Aww so sweet to catch a sneaky glimpse of your husband - what a super cute couple you two make and such lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know he likes to hide away from the attention. BUT once in a while he'll make an appearance. :)

      Delete
  4. Breath-taking! And I can't believe that dress is from Forever21...it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these & you look stunning mommy-to-be.... xo

    ReplyDelete

Disclosure

You may use the content you find on this website as long as the content used is linked back to the original post.