This weekend I was invited to a DIY beauty event to make beautiful gem stone soaps. And it was nothing short of magical. Leave it to Adriana, from The Creative's Loft, to convert a Miami Beach home's backyard into a magical oasis full of nature and beauty. The afternoon started with some cocktails, cupcakes and mingling. As a new momma, I can't tell you how refreshing it was to just hang and have some baby-free girl time. Of course, not that I didn't miss her, because who can resist those chubby cheeks? But good nonetheless.

Then we moved on to making these gem stone soaps with all natural ingredients and essential oils. The ladies from Baiser Beauty created an all natural beauty brand, where every product is handcrafted, cruelty free, chemical/toxic free and vegan friendly. They develop clean and beautiful formulas for everyday basic needs, using the highest quality 100% certified organic plant-based, aroma-therapeutic grade ingredients that restore skin cells, and align our chakras. AWESOME?! I think so ;)

I got the Formula N°6 Natural Hair Treatment. Which moisturizes and restores the hair with vitamins A, B12 and E. Absorbs excess oil, protects from the sun and refreshes the hair. Perfect for this upcoming Spring & Summer. I will do a video review of this product to let you guys know how it worked, I'm super excited to use it.



















All in all it was an amazing afternoon, full of girl time, awesome beauty products, and a much needed pampering day for this momma. Have an awesome week beauties.

7 comments

  1. What a fun idea! You should check out spingallery.com they actually have monthly events (you have to pay for them) but they're well worth it. :) Oh, by the way my blog is now on blogger, I've started over and switched from Wordpress. Love the last photo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't know I'll definitely check out. I've been dying to go and visit the store and get some goodies :)
      I saw your blog, I love the new design, and I followed you back too

      Delete
  2. Love it girl!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for creating and writing such a beautiful post about our event. We were so thrilled to have you and enjoy a beautiful Sunday Afternoon with you! Your pics...as always...were amazing! We love you and can't wait to see you soon! #miamiblogger #thecreativesloft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thank you so much for inviting. I had so much, as always.

      Delete
  3. Oh everything looks so beautiful, sounds like a fun way to spend an afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete

Disclosure

You may use the content you find on this website as long as the content used is linked back to the original post.