It's been a while since I've done a fashion post, and it feels so good to get back to dressing up and taking photos. It's been pouring in Miami so I had to resort to taking photos inside. I really love this look because it is so simple. I am trying to minimize my wardrobe and go for a more simple style. I love this all black look, and as a new mommy it really helps compliment the post-pregnancy body.

Since becoming a mommy it has become a lot more difficult to dress up, partly because the baby takes a lot of attention, however, don't be fooled the number one reason is because I spend most of my time at home so it's easier to just go to a comfy robe. However, I do want to put some effort into continuing to dress up and look good for my own sanity. Dressing up really makes me feel feminine and beautiful, even as a mommy, because who said that moms can't look good?

What is something that makes you feel confident and beautiful?

5 comments

  1. your outfit is amazing and your shoes are wicked awesome!!! X candace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the shoes, a little difficult to walk in I'm not gonna lie though lol

      Delete
  2. Looking super beautiful - love the necklace accent too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I made the necklace with a little coper piece from the hardware store, but I think it came out cool ;D

      Delete
  3. You are looking great Juli! I cannot believe how fast your hair has grown! Hope your baby girl is doing good. Much love.

    ReplyDelete

Disclosure

You may use the content you find on this website as long as the content used is linked back to the original post.